untitled

Honestly i’m not in mentally stable, my mood goes like rollercoaster recently. I don't wanna bother anyone. But when suddenly I remember, long long ago, i was a girl who had a lot of energy, positive vibes, full of plan, optimistic. I tried hard to transmit that energy for people around me (especially people closest to me), we were struggling a goal together, they asked me to stay bcz they said they’ll be strong with me. But then unexpectedly my life reversed! changed drastically. All i see is just black and white, i lost me. I feel like restarting ma life again, from MINUSES. And how about they-who’ve-been through all process with me? Of course, they still on their way, and now they found their way successfully:) They become stable and independent person. It means??? while struggling this issue, now, i’m just waiting for the time when they finally don't need my existance anymore, bcz they’ve found their new well being resource besides me, so they’re not afraid to lose me anymore:) right? That’s all the biggest fear story telling from me as a wounded but utilizable rehabilitation center, hahahah.

Komentar

Postingan Populer